Labels

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

the winner of the "o" award

                                                
                   YOU HEARD ME RIGHT THEY WON THE "O" AWARD BY AVN
                                Outstanding Online Retailer: EdenFantasys.com


Eden fantasys is just so awesome I can't say enough good things about them they have so many items to choose from. sometimes it can be hard to choose just one ok you all know I can never choose just one the next thing I am going to have to get is a bigger toy bag mine is filled to the top it won't zip anymore. They have this great point program that makes it so easy to earn and that means more things for your toy bag fun right.

What makes Eden fantasys stand out is the fact that they are so community oriented . They take our opinions  to heart, their staff is amazing and hard working I love working along side them as a reviewer. I hope you all enjoy Edenfantasys.com as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment