Labels

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

TRI-O Review

Tri-O Waterproof Vibrating Couple's Cock Ring front cover

Thanks to the great people at goodvibes.com I got a chance to try out the Tri-o waterproof Vibrating couple's cock ring . Let me tell you I was a bit apprehensive about using it because we have tried cock rings before with out success but I am not one to give up so easily. Well we got all prepped ( lubed him up) and applied the ring turned it on and he loved it .


 The ring has two push button bullet vibrators, two rings one for the shaft and the other to bring the boys into the action as well it also has two nubbed areas one from him and the other for her. With this fun little accessory you can add that little extra spice you didn't even know you were missing. An added plus we found is that the ring helped to extend our love making time But let me advise that when removing the rings to have extreme caution not to pull any of his hairs or skin its not to hard to get off just stretch then pull off.

I hope you all get a chance to try this product and enjoy it as much as we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment