Labels

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I am woman here me roar !

This morning my husband and I were talking about how women have found their voice's and he said it has only been for the last 5-6 years that it happened. I was like "Hun I don't know where you heard that but you are way off ". Women started to look for the right to be more them just wives , mothers and house servants back in the mid 1800's atleast here in the U.S.A and Europe. This conversation came about when we saw who looked to be mid eastern group where the women were walking behind their men. It got me thinking it has only been with in the last 10-20 years that women around the world have found or are finding there voices. Wile I lived in Mexico I was and saw so many women who were kept silenced and if tried to speak our minds were beaten for it. Now this is not in all cases many men have changed as well as the women and accept that women are equal to men and those are in my opinion real men. Men who are not afraid to listen to what we have to say and care about our opinions. We have come so far and I for one and PROUD TO SAY '' I AM WOMAN AND I HAVE A VOICE AND I WILL USE IT ''

I wrote this so that no woman lets anyone keep her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment