Labels

Monday, May 16, 2011

WOO HOO

OK so Friday was my shopping day like I do every week. Well this week was my best shopping week ever I got $217.00 worth of grocery's for only $32.00 I got 70 items that filled my frig. and cabinets. I was so happy.

I never want to do what some of these people on t.v. do by filling the whole house with a stock pile and it helps that I don't buy things I don't need or use even if it is a good price what would be the point to having it if I wasn't going to use it instead I either save the coupon for my coupon exchange group or leave it there for someone else to use.

So do any of you like to coupon ?

For my family and I couping makes up for me not working the money we save is just so helpful and it occupies my time and I find so much joy in it. You all should try it you never know how much you could save.

1 comment:

  1. THATS GREAT, IVE BEEN TRYING TO USE MORE COUPONS, BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST CRAZY WITH IT..I DONT WANT TO STOCKPILE EITHER JUST BUY WHAT I NEED AT A GOOD PRICE

    ReplyDelete