Labels

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Funky Monkey T-shirt printing review


I got the chance to review a very comfortable T-shirt from Funky Monkey t-shirts based in the U.K.
 I received a t-shirt with their cute Monkey logo on it the shirt is very comfortable I only wish it was a v-neck they do have them but I didn't get one oh well.  I also would have liked the logo to be a little bigger being that is is so cute. The logo didn't wash off or fade after washing it about 3 times I washed it like I do all printed shirts inside out and in cold water no shrinking or fading.

I normally don't wear t-shirts unless they accentuates my figure but I just loved the monkey and the fact that it goes with what all call my kids ( monkey) and my blog's name ( names for my kids). I must say they do a great job and from what I read on their site they have 20 years experience. I would recommend them to do any personalized t-shirts you wanted made.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment