Labels

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Getting back on Track

As some of you may have noticed I have not been writing as much as I was a few months ago. Well let me tell you what has been going on in my life. First I started home schooling my boys then about a month after starting that I found a new job and I work 3rd shift apart from doing this new job I am still selling Avon. so and you can see that leaves me very little time to write. That is why I am going to get more organized and make more time for my blog because I  love writing and it is my me time and my outlet .


Every person should have an outlet to help get away from all the stresses of life and writing is mine well at least one of mine ( wink wink ) ; ) ...

So from now on I plan to write at least three times a week and make more time for my blogging .

No comments:

Post a Comment