Labels

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mixbook Custom 5x7 flat holiday cards- Review

When I was accepted to review these very cute holiday cards from Mixbook I was so excited. Mixbook offers a great verity of all different kinds of beautiful cards to choose from for all occasions.

I decided on the snowy script what I liked most about it is you can move a few things around like on mine I spread out the snow flakes a bit so that they weren't all on one side. I chose my picture and fitted it everything thing was easy to do. The only problem I had was choosing from all the many many beautiful card settings .  Don't forget to follow Mixbook on facebook and Twitter.

 

  
















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment