Labels

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Foxers review

            FOXERS


Omg  have any of you ever tried foxers they are a like ladies panties and mens boxers got busy and made babies the cutest  and most comfortable babies .When I first tried them on I didn't know if I would like the waist band ( looks like boxers waist band) but I tried them and loved it they were so comfortable the lace was soft not the itchy kind but not all come in lace they have so many others kinds to choose from.

I also received a cute lace top that matches the lace boxers but I can't really wear it my boobs don't fit and it's a shame because it is so cute too. I guess I am just going to have to go buy some in a larger size they carry  sizes XS- XXL I don't think hubby will mind to much ;).

Black Lace Cami  Black Lace Boxer Shorts - front view

No comments:

Post a Comment