Labels

Friday, July 1, 2011

Communication

Communication is so important in all aspects in marriages and relationships . I say this from experience for the first 2 years of marriage my husband and I really didn't talk about the important things much and were very close to divorce we fixed things and from that point on we have talked about everything it has made our lives so much better for so many reasons we can talk about what is bothering us about each other and fix them . I believe the best part about communicating with each other is our sex lives I used to be shy about talking to my own husband about what I wanted and need to satisfy me and so was he now that we talk about everything I know just what he wants and he knows what I want .

I see so many happy couples end because they just don't talk about things. Like say your husband does something that just pisses you off but you don't want to say anything to him either because you just don't want to nag or you don't want to start an argument etc. but you know all those things build up until you can't stand it any more and BOOM !!! everything come out at once and could end very badly . It is better to have small arguments that fixes thing then one big one that ends it don't you think.

Another important part of communicating is happiness if you are not happy you need to talk about that with your partner about it . Everyone deserves to be happy and if that means talk to your partner and changing a few thing in your relationship to make you both happy go for it don't hold back or you may never be happy.



I hope these tip will help you because I know they have helped me and my husband to have a happy marriage .

1 comment:

  1. I've been married for almost a year now, and my husband is very selfish. He only cares about what he gets or what he wants, and if I want something he will say no. He has to approve my hairstyles, the hair color, even my clothes. I can't take it anymore. I just do what he says and I never stick up for myself because when I do he always throws divorce in my face, and he knows I have no place to go and when we fight he says goodluck living on the streets. I feel like I have lost almost all of my love for him, and it breaks my heart because the man I married was the sweetest, most caring man I have ever met. Now when I look at him I have no clue who he is, and I just wish he could see how much it kills me the way he acts. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. I have no idea what to do or say to him. He is very mean and he is sometimes verbally abusive, and when I tell my mother-in-law she just laughs, I guess she doesn't think that it's that big of a deal. so please help me. I have no one to talk to since my husband has me practically stuck inside the house all day everyday
    Email me at Courtney _ n 22 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete