Labels

Monday, June 13, 2011

Naughty talk

Have you ever tried it? Now this one took me a wile to do because I didn't want to sound stupid but I tried it and wow did my hubby love it. The down side of it was the first time I tried talking naughty my hubby got so excited he diden't last to long if you catch my drift so now I do it more offten (but not every time) and he can handel himself a lot better and still loves it.

The key is to mix it up one time you can talk in a soft seductive voice then next time in a dominating voice ect. he will never know what to expect. A few key phrases can be like (soft) : oh baby I want your long hard dick inside me so badly! or (dominating) Now it's my turn! ( and do what you please with him). The sky is the limit when it comes to naughty talk have fun with it be creative and sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment