Labels

Friday, June 17, 2011

They lied

Who ever said everything about the terrible twos was way off nether of my boys had the terrible twos when they were two but it is hitting them now that they are 3&4. It is worse in my three year old I have never seen him this way tantrums almost everyday if not from one it's from the other I do have to say it is teaching me more patient with them because getting mad just makes everything so much worse . I have tried everything and what I found to work for me is separating the boys and having them calm down and after they calm down to play quietly and by themselves for about an hour.

At what age did your kids go through the terrible twos?

what did you do to calm them down?

3 comments:

  1. I was just talking about this the other day! My son turned 3 on May 28th and he has been horrible ever since that day!!! It should definitely be called Terrible Three's. I'm glad I'm not alone. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my daughter started the terrible 1-1/2's, but was somewhat mild and manageable. my son seriously started right at age two and is continuing on to the thunderous threes. he is definitely testing my patience as well...but it's also teaching me to be a more effective parent, finding better ways to handle a situation.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from the hop.
    I have a page on my site that lists more than 300 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also started a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, memes, and photo challenges. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate.
    NCSue

    ReplyDelete