Labels

Saturday, May 7, 2011

You would think

Being that target is an a nicer store then lets say wal-mart that is would have nicer people working there.Yesterday I went to target to get some great deals that they had that mixed well with the p&g coupons that just came out in last Sundays paper. We get to the register and the cashier was a bitch from the start she rings everything up and I hand her my coupons she scans them ( i make sure they all come off) she said the total was 6.97 I told her no you didn't take the free soda off she was like " yes I did" then I said show me she couldn't and I had her scan the coupon again a low and behold she didn't. Did I receive a apology? No nothing. I am going online now to write them an e-mail about what happened.

2 comments:

  1. Had a situation at McDonald's last Monday where the young female employee dropped the F bomb multiple times while we were eating. I called the manager on my cell from McD's and got her fired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I PROBLEY WOULD HAVE TO GO TALK TO THE MANAGER.. I HOPE YOU GOT HER NAME SO SHE GETS IN TROUBLE LOL

    ReplyDelete