Labels

Friday, June 24, 2011

Be good to your self review


I was so happy when I woke up the other day to see a package waiting for me on the table and even more to see it was from Neoteric Cosmetics. They gave me a chance to review three products from their Montagne Jeunesse line they sent me the Passion peel off masque ( cleans, purifies & protects skin), Fudge sauna masque ( opens and deeply cleans pores. self-heating) ant the Dead sea mud pac ( ultra pore cleaning & anti stress). 


Now ladies you all read my post about doing something for ourselves right well here is a cheap way of doing it. I love peel off masques so that is what I tried first I left it on for 20 mins and then it came to my favorite part the peeling  it felt so good I wanted to do it again and again. it was so nice to sit back and relax for a wile I really needed it and thanks to Neoteric Cosmetics I got a chance to do that. Now for the Dead sea pac It smelt so good and relaxing plus it came with so much in the pac I used it for my face and had some left over my son wanted to try too so I put it on his face he loved it he thought he was a ghost. It felt tinggly and you can tell its cleaning your face it felt so good I fell asleep just sitting there with it on my face ahhhhhh.


I could get used to this at least once a week I know I am going to stock up on these.

















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment