Labels

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gripole Review






When I got these I was on my way to take the kids to play in mcd's I take them in with me and I'm looking at them thinking how can I use and test these. Next thing I know I am putting my hair up and pop my hair band breaks and it is to hot not to have my hair up so I think and I see the gripole I say hey lets try that I twist it around my hair and it stayed I was like so cool it held my hair up the rest of the day awesome so thats one thats's staying in my purse.

 I had to find more uses for them so I keep thinking and what about on my keys I loop it through my keys then through my belt loop and bam a key clip now I don't have to ruin my nails to open the key ring . These things are so cool and have so many uses just check out their video yes it is kinda a corny video but it does show a lot of diffrent uses for the gripole














I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.








No comments:

Post a Comment