Labels

Monday, June 20, 2011

Changing up my spring break outfits with accessories

Guest post written by Carol Sommers

Last spring break when I went to Mexico, I packed so much stuff and didn't end up wearing half of the outfits that I brought. I'm not sure why I thought that I needed so many outfit changes. I spent most of my time relaxing on the beach! Well, this year I'm going to concentrate less on changes of clothes and more on accessories to make my different outfits a little different.

I was online checking out the forecast for next week in Cancun when I came across some http://www.wildbluedeals.com/wildblue-compare-dial-up.html. I checked them out and after that I decided to sign up for one of them for my internet service at my apartment.

I'm taking five sundresses with me and I'm going to take a few of my favorite pairs of wedge sandals to wear at night with them. That isn't so practical for the beach, so I'm going to just take flip-flops to wearing during the day. I also am bringing some dangly earrings to wear at night just because I think those will be fun and really dress up my dresses for the nightlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment