Labels

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Taking time for yourself

Now this is one thing I have a hard time doing I feel guilty about going out and taking care of myself . Even small things like getting my hair cut I don't do all that often because I feel I can use that money on something for the kids and by me doing something for myself I am taking something away from my kids. I know I need to start doing things for myself  like getting some new cloths that I could really use right now but I just can't bring myself to do it . I am going to start a fund just for me put a little in at a time and once or twice a year have a me weekend new cloths, hair done, and maybe a spa day.

All moms should take some time out for themselves yes I know it can be hard but all the stress you can get rid of in that moment should cover us for a wile and let us hope for the next time right lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment