Labels

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

UGH

I HATE CLOUDY DAYS .
I get in to a stressed mood even without anything happening just seeing one thing out of place or a mess makes me even more stressed and mad. So then I get into a cleaning fit and that isn't such a bad thing I guess.On days like these I just need to get out of the house and relax but that never happens right.Thats the price of being a sahm those days onces in awile you just need to get away so you don't explode but then at the end of the day you see the smiles on those tiny faces and it makes it all worth wile who knew right.

We all have those kinds of days what do you do to calm the stress? music, dancing with my boys around the house and cleaning seem to help me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm following you from the product review place. When you have stop by mine and follow back if you'd like-
    http://sonyasparks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete