Labels

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Who ever said

That once you become a mom you can't dress sexy anymore?
well I say to hell with them I might be a thick girl, I might be a mom  but that does not mean I can not dress in some tight jeans and cute v-neck top or even to go as far as to wear a short skirt  high knee boots and a shirt that shows some cleavage. You are only as sexy as you feel and for me dressing sexy and young makes me feel impowred and HOT. So why not go out to the grocery store dressed up, makeup on and feeling your best. Let everyone know you love who you are. Girls my body is not perfect but I dress as if it were why? because it makes me feel as if I was simple as that. It took me many years to figure this out and once I did I had never felt better even after becoming a mom.


"Love your self body and all "

"Sexy is you, you are sexy"

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow- returning the favor you sexy mommy you! Great attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah, sexy is an attitude and u gotta work what you got while ur here.

    great inspiration.

    thanks 4 dropping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete