Labels

Sunday, April 24, 2011

wow what a morning

First of all i'm amazed i'm awake i got to bed at 4 this morning and why? Because a good movie came on at 1 and I couldn't stop myself from watching it all the way through. The movie was The age of inosence i liked it, it was my first time watching it there are so many movies I have never seen and I kinda have a thing for late 1800's books and movies. So I woke up looked at the news papper and guess what   no coupons so I am pisssed now. I know it is Easter and all but I want my coupons eather way and now I am going to have to print all of them out and I am almost out of ink "sigh". Just a bad morning I guess I hope it gets better or else I might freak and that right now is a 75% chance lol. Let see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. NO COUPONS!!! WHAT IS THE NEWSPAPER GOOD FOR THEN LOL I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS~ ERICA D.

    ReplyDelete